One of Bulacan’s priced gems is Guiguinto, Bulacan. True its name, Guiguinto is considered the gold of all golds, being at the very crossroads of progress which is why it is called the Golden Triangle of Bulacan.
Goldridge Estate is a 50 hectare residential community is making its own waves. situated at the heart of Guiguinto. Goldridge offers a commanding view of Bulacan’s delicate charms. form the vast green fields to the majestic crisscrossing of highways. A remarkable convergence of nature’s beauty and modernization.
But the primary asset of GoldRidge in terms of location is the presence of institutions that mushroom this place. From schools such as Centro Escolar University,College of the Holy Spirit, Bulacan State University, Guiguinto Central School to industrial establishments such Bijon factory, Tobacco industries of the Philippines and the First Bulacan Industrial City, home to a number of industrial establishments. Hospitals, clinics, commercial establishments and places of worships are just armstrech away. While real saving banks, Puregold is just a walk-away for your needs.
Landscaped entrance plaza with park and 2 story security guardhouse
- Bi-level and multi-function clubhouse
- Basketball court
- Tennis court
- Adult and kiddie swimming pools
- Landscaped parks and gardens
- Exercise gym
- Children’s playground
- Fish pond with carps
- Putting green
- Perimeter fence
- 8 to 14 meter wide roads
- Concrete road network with mercury lighting
- Cencrete curs, gutters, and sidewalks
- Centralized interrelated water supply system with overhead tank
- Underground centralized drainage system
- Meralco power distribution system
- Parabular satellite dish
- PLDT entrance cable provision
- Proposed commercial space
- Proposed housing development