Pandi is gradually transforming into one of Bulacan’s bustling towns. Located here is Lumina Homes Pandi, a 12-hectare housing development. Only 14 kilometers from Balagtas Exit, this community is complete with a covered basketball court, mini gardens and playground, jogging path, and space for future commercial areas.
A peaceful and unpolluted 2nd class rural municipality in Bulacan, Pandi has a total area of 5,120 hectares with a population of 66,650 (2010).
Pandi’s greatest asset is for being included in the Greater Manila’s built up area. Historically known for the Real de Kakarong de Sili Shrine and bests tourist resorts as a vacation getaway.
Rich in rice fields and agriculture, Pandi also offers establishments such as schools, market, malls and hospitals.
Lumina Homes Pandi is the latest project of Vistaland in Bulacan that offers a quality-affordable houses with the convenient amenities such guarded subdivision’s entrance and exit, distinct commercial establishment inside the subdivision, jogging path, clubhouse and playground. In total, Lumina Pandi has 1,700 housing units and offers four home models (Airene, Arianne, Aira and Angelique)
- Affordable na, Quality pa!
- Pag-ibig fund Accredited.
- Para ka lang nangre-rent ng bahay.
- Flood Free Area.
- Lumina is a sister company of Camella Homes.
- Has Commercial Area (in the future).
- Shuttle Service w/ minimum fare.
Features and Highlights
- Entrance Gate
- Guard House
- Concrete Roads
- Perimeter Fences
- Drainage System
- Jogging Path
- Basketball Court
Site Development Plan
Schools, Universities, and Colleges
- Mamerto C. Bernardo Central School
- Immaculate Concepcion Child Development Center
- Manuel Guisano Santos School
- Gentle Shepherd Montessori
- Christian Academy of Pandi
- Montessori Academy of Malibu
- Pascablo Clinic and Hospital
- Pandi Medical Health Office
- Malolos General Hospital
- Grace Memorial Hospital
- Garden Village County Hospital
- Gregorio del Pilar District Hospital
Places of Worship
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- Immaculate Concepcion Parish Church
- Sto. Kristo Parish Church
- Puregold Pandi
- Balagtas Town Center
- Walter Mart Sta. Maria
- Puregold Sta. Maria
- Pandi Wet and Dry Market
Major Road, Streets, and Highway
- Bocaue Exit
- Balagtas Exit
How to Get There
From Cubao, ride a bus going to Balagtas. Take off at Balagtas Town Center and take a jeepney going to Barangay Pinagkuartelan, Pandi. Take off at Lumina Pandi site.
From Cubao, ride a bus going to Sta. Maria, Bulacan. Take off at Waltermart Sta. Maria. Ride a jeep or tricycle going to Barangay Pinagkuartelan, Pandi. Take off at Lumina Pandi site.
Via Private Vehicle
Take NLEX and exit at Balagtas to reach Pandi. From Pandi Town Proper, take the National Road going to Angat, Bulacan. Continue onto Barangay Pinagkuartelan, right after Barangay Siling Bata. Turn right to Lumina Pandi site.